Sunday, May 21, 2006

Mindflux (an experiment)

I’m never gonna make it, it’s way past 3 already and I’m late again... I’m always so damn late, I guess my father is right. I hate him, always right, always criticizing, always knows everything... as if he knew exactly the way I feel, he never knows, he barely cares about me, I’m sure he didn’t want to have another kid, he’s always talking about my brother and sisters, but me, he hates me... I hate him... I hate old people and buses... what a bloody combination! Damn, just look at that old fart trying to get off the bus, I’m late, for Christ sake! Get out of the fucking bus, old lady! I wish I could just kick her out! There you go, three more minutes late, I hate old people, they should just stay home...
I’m never going to get old, I’m sure... I’ll probably die of some disease or car accident, maybe an air crash, yeah, this one's better...
I need you to need me too, well switch the music I’m tired of this one... "I need you to need me" that’s so not real, as if I’d ever find someone who would need me as much as I need them, it’s all bullshit this love stuff... Why do we love anyway?
I guess my friend is right... it’s just a reproduction technique, people need to mate... well, I agree with that... I think I know this one... yeah, the same girl I saw yesterday when I was late for my... damn, always late... I hate that!
Time, time is a diabolic thing... why do we have to follow schedules and timetables? Just to have good definitions about what is late and what is early... lazy and hardworking people...
Yeah, I know this girl... she was in my class... she’s quite good looking from this point of view... but I don’t know her name… I need to find out her name... then maybe next time I could start a conversation, who knows... oh, just forget about it... you’ll never do that! I’m so stupid sometimes...
No, not this song... I’m tired of this too... I need to delete this one... ok, that’s a good one...
Time to go... I’m late!

No comments:

Post a Comment