Friday, May 19, 2006

Daydreaming

In the darkness of my room, I hear that sweet voice again calling my name.
I see the shadows dance around me, taking the shape of a body, I see bright green eyes staring right into my soul, lips smiling full of joy, soft hands touching my skin.
That presence, that perfect human being taking over my body and soul...
I try to wake up, but my eyes are not closed! I am lost in a daydream’s illusion...
There is somebody there, I see you there holding my hand... But I am alone...
I look at the dark figure swaying around me, my head is spinning I feel so confused. I keep looking at it "You gave me love, you gave me more than I could ever wish for! I love you, image of my dreams! Stay tonight, don’t leave me here in this lonely room all by myself."
I close my eyes, I start crying... My hands are so cold... I feel so cold inside...
There’s nobody here... the room is empty, there is no sound... there is... nothing.

(4/5)

No comments:

Post a Comment