Monday, January 12, 2009

It's January already...

And the day I long waited for never came...
I better just go outside and as my friends say face the reality anyway.
I couldn't help myself but wonder how funny and how unpredictable things are.
I can't help thinking that on this very same day last year I knew exactly what I wanted for my life and I was overwhelmed with this feeling of excitement, this feeling of something new...

... It was the beginning of the year.

Now, the thing I've always struggled against in my life, happens again and here I am once more.
And the feeling of excitement, the feeling of something new has gone. The only feeling that remains is the same old feeling, that same fear of my past years. That fear I wanted to forget... but now he's back again to make me company... my only company... and I'm afraid.
I face the uncertainty of this life, I'm not scared of walking in the dark, but alone...

... It is the beginning of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment