Monday, May 25, 2009

Oblivion

Images fade away like
pictures carved on the sand
It was a day in autumn
You and I holding hands
That was a sweet moment
We were having dinner by candlelights
Oh, the day I made you that surprise...
I just see them going away
held by a thin thread of repentance
The only thing that puts my memories together

They are not important anymore
Lost, few, insignificant remembrances
I watch them shatter in tiny pieces
taken by the wind of time
Like dead leaves from a tree
Lost, bitter, forgotten fragments of a dream

Everything is fading away
Names I forget, faces I don't recognise
People I don't see, dates I don't mind
Memories that are not mine
I thought I would never part from them

You're gone
I shall become myself again

3 comments:

  1. esse é o meu favorito até agora!! tem tantas imagens (:
    (não sei porque dei de comentar em português)
    acho que esse poema mostra uma mudança de idéias em relação aos outros... não com os temas mas parece que a sua concepção de poesia mudou um pouco. ou eu estou ficando louca... de qualquer forma, eu gostei. mais mostrou o sentimento do que falou sobre ele.

    *blushing com seu comment, tomara que não tenha sido irônico xD to feliz que vc está gostando, eu sempre fico com pé atrás pra mandar meu blog pras pessoas. temos que conversar mais sobre poesia!

    o/~ (acenando com lencinho ao vento)

    ReplyDelete
  2. e vê se põe uma foto de roupa, que pouca-vergonha é essa Gus!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. faz um poema sobre fadas!

    ReplyDelete