Friday, July 21, 2006

Marital Status

Today in an interview a woman asked me about my marital status and I replied:
"Brokenhearted"
Yes, nobody ever stopped to think about it maybe... but there are brokenhearted people.
People who live alone and who are lonely because they love or loved someone they are not together with anymore or have never been together with at all.
People whose only purest belief is in true love, people who wish they had somebody to call their own, people who cry when they listen to a love song...
"Single?" She questioned.
No, not single... I'm not open to meet new people, I don't want to meet new people. I don't want to go through the same process of meeting a person, falling in love, being fooled and having the hard time to fall out of love again... Enough of all this pain...
"Oh, yes..." I just nodded.
My heart is permanently broken and that's how it's going to be for as long as I shall live.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:35 pm

    "sighs..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:25 pm

    that is so sad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:09 pm

    the biggest question:
    is it worth fallin'?

    nope

    how sad can that be?

    guess we just get used to...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do liked your text!!!
    There are no "common places", or "indeterminate totalities"!!! hohohohoho (ps.: hohohooh is my English laugh/ heheheheh - is my Portuguese laugh)
    The text is acctualy too sad and reminds me that I'm not a Brokenhearted one... (unfortunately)I'm an "encalhated" one!!hohohohoho
    Mr. Thiago Chicolte

    ReplyDelete